Hayabusa Counter Mobile Legends 2022
Hayabusa Counter Mobile Legends stats: All the Hayabusa info you could want with heroes counter, item counter, tips counter and more!
Heroes counter Hayabusa
Hayabusa is Weak Against
These heroes are strong against Hayabusa at most phases of the game. They’re listed based on their win rate against Hayabusa.
Hayabusa is Strong Against
These heroes are weak against Hayabusa at most phases of the game. They’re listed based on their win rate against Hayabusa.
Items counter Hayabusa
Best items that counter Hayabusa.
Tips counter Hayabusa
Use hero burst damage and crowd control: The movements tend to be fragile and can be caught with the ultimate lock-type skill.
Against Hayabusa with a distance: He best way to beat him on the lane is to use a hero who can both attack and keep his distance.
Learn about Hayabusa
- Can dive to the backline using 2nd skill.
- Can also escape danger using 2nd skill.
- High burst damage because of ultimate, and 1st skill.
- Fast clearing wave ability using ultimate.
- Can be invincible while in his Ultimate skill process.
- Does not have a high Attack Speed, and is very skill dependent.
- As an Assassin, you will see the blood bar of this hero is very thin
- Cooldown skill that is long enough when used.
How to counter all heroes in Mobile Legends ?
If you want to win a line and you don’t know how to do it, a main advantage over your opponent is to choose a champion to counter him. This concept, however, can also be transferred to Items and in-game decisions.
Simple, it means that the skill set of the champion you choose is the opposite of the opponent.
It seems something very simple, but this can decide a victory for you and your allies. So you have to always keep in mind what is the counter of each character.
Thank you for reading this guide. Good luck !!!