Phoveus Counter Mobile Legends 2022
Phoveus Counter Mobile Legends stats: All the Phoveus info you could want with heroes counter, item counter, tips counter and more!
Heroes counter Phoveus
Phoveus is Weak Against
These heroes are strong against Phoveus at most phases of the game. They’re listed based on their win rate against Phoveus.
Phoveus is Strong Against
These heroes are weak against Phoveus at most phases of the game. They’re listed based on their win rate against Phoveus.
Items counter Phoveus
Best items that counter Phoveus.
Tips counter Phoveus
To removing Mark by ultimate, use heroes with debuff/cc removing skill or spell Purify.
To avoid locking target by ultimate (for All Hero Roles), buy Winter Truncheon.
To reducing his shield and HP by 1st skill and ultimate, buy: Sea Halberd (for Marksman/Fighter/Assassin), Malefic Roar (for Marksman/Fighter), Demon Hunter Sword (for Marksman)., Necklace of Durance (for Mage/Support), Glowing Wand/Divine Glaive/Genius Wand (for Mage).
Learn about Phoveus
- Can Pulling enemies using his 2nd Skill.
- Can continuously using. His ultimate when enemies using blink skill.
- Has low cooldown skill in late game.
- Good hero to countering dash hero because of his passive and ultimate.
- 1st skill has a shield and speed up, which can make him more tanky,
- Bit Difficult to use.
- Ultimate can be blocked blink by Minsitthar’s ultimate.
- Being useless if enemies have low mobility hero or no dash skills.
- Ultimate is not active permanent and required to activate after cast a mark
- Ultimate cannot immune Suppression effect.
How to counter all heroes in Mobile Legends ?
If you want to win a line and you don’t know how to do it, a main advantage over your opponent is to choose a champion to counter him. This concept, however, can also be transferred to Items and in-game decisions.
Simple, it means that the skill set of the champion you choose is the opposite of the opponent.
It seems something very simple, but this can decide a victory for you and your allies. So you have to always keep in mind what is the counter of each character.
Thank you for reading this guide. Good luck !!!